Seeking clarity and moving forward
I have been trained to diagnose individuals with autism spectrum disorder and to work with families to understand their child's strengths and needs. My primary goal is to understand your family's concerns and offer a coordinated, focused-next step for obtaining support.
Tests that I administer include:
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule - Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Toddler Module (12 months) and
- Modules 1 through 4 (pre-verbal to young adults)
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children - Fourth Edition
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales - Third Edition
- Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test - Fourth Edition
- Expressive One Word Picture Vocabulary Test
Please inquire directly about specific assessments when making an appointment.